Jan 6, 2013

About Chica's Bakehouse


Hi welcome to CHICA'S BAKEHOUSE. I am Reshma, the baker & the writer behind this blog. I am a certified baker who has been baking for the past 8 years. I have baked variety of products from cakes, pastries, cookies, breads etc just to name a few. Some of you who have already tasted my products would know more about it.

I live in the City of Sails - Auckland with my husband Aditya. He is the taste tester, photographer & a critic. He gives me honest opinion about my products which helps me improve on it from time to time. I was dreaming of starting this blog for many years. I finally got around to it this summer.

Our objective of this blog is to let people know about our new venture - Chica's Bakehouse - which we have started this year. It gives us immense pleasure to announce the grand opening of our bake house to public. Our aim is to provide quality bakery & confectionery products at a reasonable price that satisfy your needs.

Chica's Bakehouse is a place where we would be sharing our baking adventures. This is a place where you will get customized products. For example: A friend who asked for something baked which is nutritious and tasty, we provided cookies that were made out of rolled oats & brown sugar. These you could have for breakfast as well as for your evening snacks.

Our goal is to sell products which are healthy, tasty, with lots of variations and within your budget. In short, our products will have a balanced approach.

If you have any queries or suggestions related to baking please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to hear from you and your feedback matters to us. It would give us opportunity to improve on it and serve you better.

Here at Chica's Bakehouse we believe in doing fewer things better. There is no price for exhausting yourself & having expectations that are too high, so we play to our strengths & enjoy baking!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Reshhh....Its always very nice and lucky to see our dream coming true!
    I wish I could be your neighbour,taste your new inventions and give you the feedback :)
    Nevertheless I am sure you will do miracles in your favourate area of interest..
    Wish you all the best in your new mission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prajakta, thank you for your wishes. It certainly feels nice to see that the dream is shaping up gradually. I don't know about the miracles but I am surely going to have lots of fun baking and sharing my passion with people through my venture.

    ReplyDelete